Friday, July 29, 2011

Tiger City Shopping

Tiger City Shopping Centre ^_^
Found this info online:

Tiger City is a modern shopping center that houses more than 100 shops, good restaurants such as Chili's (the best Mexican restaurant in town), a Warner Village cinema complex, teashops, a Starbucks, spa facilities and a huge arcade. Map.

Lep just loving it>>>



Sitting and chilling. I have no idea why we came here?
I think it was to look around or watch a movie @_@
Bad memory, hence I am blogging about what I can remember.
I saw two movies in Taiwan with my other half and that was Avatar in non 3D and Werewolf? I think the movie was called. Pretty crap movie but nothin else on




A construction site i took a photo of. I stuck the camera over the fence, I couldn't see what was behind the fence.
But this photo appeared!
I love my 10.5!




No comments:

Post a Comment