Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The China Chronicles Day 21, 22 & 23 - Lijiang -> Chengdu & Leshan -> Singapore - Mobile Photo Edition




Tiger Leaping Gorge -> Lijiang -> Fly back to Chengdu

[Day 20 T]
-> Visit Leshan Buddha

Dumplings for breakfast/lunch.



















Ticket to Leshan with Elaine.


RnR  - food and dumpling making.































I parted ways with Shahid and Jordan, I had to return back to Perth earlier than expected.




But to my surprise he came back to Chengdu earlier than expected.

We went exploring in Chengdu. We found a strange noodle place. It was actually quiet taste. No idea how we ordered. @_@ all in chinese.






Touch down in Singapore. Nasi Lemak for Breakfast!















#Chengdu
[Day 21 F]
-> RnR
[Day 22 S]
->Chengdu to Singapore

#Singapore
[Day 23 S]
-> 24hours stop over in Singapore, I got to say hello to some of my friends ^_^

My friends took me around all day. It was very nice of them.
We watched two movies, played basket ball, they bought me some clothes. Thanks Coco, Jiafang, Sharonne.

One last photo from a top of Leshan ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment