Monday, May 6, 2013

The China Chronicles Day 14 - Dali P1 - Photo





#Dali
[Day 14 F]
-> Exploring Dali after we spent the night sleeping on the Sofa due to our accommodation being closed :( at 1am when we arrived
-> Checked out some old school medicine market and the Old City of Dali







Street breakfast in Dali. Don't ask me what it was LOL.  The floor of the restaurant was sand.
I believe this was some form of travelling markets.
They were selling all kinds of things.







Dyed chickens, in the street markets.



























I really wanted to buy these Tibetan style lights. But the girl said they were $100AU. I was shocked!












Some temple/castle wall in Dali.











Medicine market thing I mentioned earlier. They were cooking up meat on a stick











A strange house we found in the middle of no where.











Inside the gloomy house, in the hills of Dali.










Some fruit pancake thingy. No idea the name but it was amazing. We bought one and when we tasted it, we instantly wanted another.























We had steam boat at the guest house for dinner, get to know some new people.









This is our guest house in Dali, Old City. I believe the name was five elements.
It was quiet nice. I liked it.












No comments:

Post a Comment