Monday, February 10, 2014

Yufuin - 11/7 - Day 15 - Mobile Edition




#Yufuin
[Day 15 T]
  -> Walked around the whole of Yufuin. I was too wrecked to climb any moutains.







 -> I had a burger made by some Yakuza looking guy, he was riding a modified zx6r from memory. I hadn't seen to many custom bikes in Japan, especially big bikes
 -> Dinner @ the guest house








Keeping myself cool!










Found a store that only sold Studio Ghibli stuff









Got stance






My Yakuza burger lol












































Wind chime made from an Asahi beer can!









Residence been here sin 1877 DAM!









Feel like putting your feet in a hot spring? All the students were doing it




























Walking around Yufuin town, I found this. I believe its an S13 with ssr professors with some body kit.

































How to hire a car in Yufuin, I am so coming back to do this! Lotas aso Rent-a-car




No comments:

Post a Comment