Thursday, March 3, 2011

Walking in Kagoshima & Kagoshima Little Asia Guest House




Kagoshima a really cool and quiet city :)
I accidentally took the tram the wrong way and ended up in the middle of no where.  Haha some local district really far away.  I was going to walk around but i was really tired and just wanted to return to my hotel.
To the right is a kimono shop --->





I stayed in 'Kagoshima Little Asia Guest House' a 5 minute walk from JR Kagoshima station.  Really convenient. From the station you can take all buses and the tram and local train line ;)







It has a homey feeling, which I loved.  It was a bit old and run down. But for what I payed 1500Y was really cheap.  Had some really nice food there to. Home cooked food! Had my favorite meal there.  CURRY!  It was a real backpacker hostel.



No comments:

Post a Comment