Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yamakasa!!!! Meeting Misa ^_^

Tonight was my first night meeting Misa-san. Misa-san is my Mayuki-san friend. She asked Misa can she take me out for a night in Hakata and Fukuoka...Show me the local life...Which i was so happy to do...That is what i love the local things.
Not the touristy things ^_^
She told me about Yamakasa, a festival celebrated in July...Where Japan men carry these massive floats more than a few tonnes around the city. Crazy...The amount on detail on them is intense. They rebuild them every year to.













Misa also done my fortune thingy...mine was lucky @_@


But it had bad luck surrounding my travels.
Really cool!
then you tie it around that thing to make the bad luck be gone...As if ask the gods to get rid of the bad luck for you








Misa and I leaving the temple grounds.










Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment