Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Korean Nurse Experience

Wow I didn’t want to trouble my friend about visiting the hospital, but really it was so easy.
In and out within 10mins. A jab in the bum and medicine for the next 3 days. Just pay $3 with my friend health care or $20 for none. No big list of stupid details either.







They also have this crazy machine that clean your nose and throat and spray some medicine.
You would never get this service in Perth. Perth is a joke, book in and then 3 days later you go. Doctor just says you need rest @_@
Next I want a cute girl help me get glasses :D it is really a lot cheaper than Perth. And its next day pickup or same day if you go in the morning :D

And above is my sexy nurse!
Pharmacy! My medicine...



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment