Saturday, February 26, 2011

$60 dinner! 3ppl! +10 courses! Amazing

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
Went to a Japanese restaurant in Busan.  Really didn't look like much.  But I must say the food blew away other sashimi and Nigiri I tried on my travels.
So fresh the taste!  The assortment of unusual and crazy creatures...sea squirts, and sea cucumbers to WHALE @_@
And other white meat fish I have never tried :)
Busan is famous for their seafood being so close to the ocean.  Fresh, cheap and plentiful.
The price I can still not forget. $60 for a feast and alcohol.


<-- Whale



I forgot the name of this, but it was most delicious -->
























oyster-->

<--white meat
below is sea cucumber and sea squirt













































Bonito flake and something and
something else lol-->














<---Temaki Sushi












Tempura --->












<---alcohol forgot the name but super nice
Clam soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment