Friday, February 18, 2011

Belated Taiwan Trek & Start of the Korea Trek

Still yet to catch up on my travels @_@
But again i have run out of time and leave for KL tomo morning to go to Korea.
I hope to be updating every couple of days ^_^ Doubt though :(

Taiwan Trek Records:
Feb 03/02/2010 - KL - For couple of days
Feb 05/02/2010 - Taiwan > Taichung > Hualien > JiJi
Feb 17/02/2010 - SG - For couple of days
Feb 19/02/2010 - Perth

I flew into Taipei and took the bus to Taichung, with the aid of my lady friend :)
Had to use the facilities on the bus! unless you are 4ft tall it was a mission!
Used Taiwan high speed rail on the return trip. Also popped into Taipei 101 for an hour.

I spent 11 days in Taiwan, mostly in Taichung. ^_^
I got stuck because of CNY but i still managed to relax and enjoy myself.
I am bored of hot pots and soups though lol..miss my rice!!

No comments:

Post a Comment