Sunday, February 20, 2011

Photos @ mY CuBE Hotel

Thought i break up my photos wit some i took in KL before i left to Korea of my ready to wed friends!
Tweaked the photos different from my usual style...All blog photos are generally straight uploads in jpg.
To lazy to edit.  These I played around with in lightroom.






And i shouldn't blog to much of my trip in Korea. I have a stalker!!!!!
Very unsettling for me and various third party friends :( Really wish i could post whatever.
The inspiration of this trip was my friends getting married in KL.  From there i built up an entire adventure.
Why waste a perfect flight to KL.


















I was happy with the feel in the photos.  They came out better than expected
Two people in love? a so called make believe word.  A marketing ploy [in my opinion]
But they look good together.
Happy long life together..congratz

No comments:

Post a Comment