Monday, February 21, 2011

First Meal in Korea wit EJ!!!

My money...i got a good deal from my friend Yonhee! She needed AUD so she sent Korean WON to my friend in Korea while i sent her AUD in Aust.  Very cool ATM it is all touch screen :D





Had my first meal at this chicken place.  Very tasty, similar to KFC but more tasty and it has korean egg dolsot? very nice! and beer of course :D









My first time in a toilet....not a lot of room...can't even put my bad in the toilet LOL.












Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Korea already? that was quick!
    the weather warmed up a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no snow :(
    just black snow on the road...ye comfortable at day time...cold at night n early morning...
    enough to want gloves LOL
    and scarf...
    i think my throat its itchy from the cold
    went an got an injection today LOL

    ReplyDelete