Friday, February 18, 2011

First time in sub zero climate - What i Took

Below is some of the gear i decided on...
Got long jon, long sleeves, tshirt and socks (thermal gear).
New passport, what a rip off!
A pair of goretex gaiters (worn over the shoe and lower pant leg) to stop shoes getting snow in it!
 When treking in Seoraksan or Wolchusan.
All the different currencies i need...travel info...my mini hp laptop that is no bigger than my books. you can see the carbon fibre thingy that the laptop.
Got myself a JR Pass! For 7 days.  Free train travels on most railways over Japan.
Got myself a new geo tagger for the camera! my other one died...i think i killed it in the rain...my body is water resistant but i guess the geo tagger isn't @_@ 250$ later got a new one with wireless remote i thought i would try.  Got it from this mob http://www.e-geotag.com/ Really quick as well! Couple days i got it YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment